4 for 3 on everything - Use code CUSTOMDEAL in checkout.
* Offer can not be combined with other offers and is not valid on gift cards or starter kits. Valid until May 2nd.
In order to optimize your space when traveling, it’s essential to pack your clothing the right way. Whether it’s a small weekend getaway or you’re traveling for quite a while, these tips and tricks will definitely help you out when packing.
Folding your dress shirts can be a hassle if you're not doing it right. You want to avoid folding that gives too many wrinkles if you want to wear the dress shirt right away after unfolding it. Continue reading this article to learn how to fold your dress shirt in the most efficient way.
A common question is whether it’s possible to fold your dress shirt in a way that doesn’t cause wrinkles. The short answer to this would, unfortunately, be no. Despite what method you use (folding, rolling, or other ways) it’s going to wrinkle as it’s being folded and compressed which will result in some wrinkling. If you desperately need to avoid wrinkles as much as possible, the easiest option is to iron your dress shirt after unfolding or investing in a smaller steamer.
For when you’re on the go, things go a lot easier if you’ve planned and done your packing right. Follow this easy, step-by-step guide on how to pack your dress shirts in the most efficient way.
1. Start off the process by laying your dress shirt flat down while buttoned up. Keep in mind that while all buttons do not need to be buttoned, buttoning a top, middle and bottom button is a wise choice.
2. Can After you’ve completed the step above, flip the dress shirt over to the other side.
3. Fold one sleeve over to the other side, keeping a straight line at the armhole.
4. Fold the same sleeve once again in order for the cuff to touch the collar.
5. Fold the other sleeve over, again while keeping a straight line at the armhole fold. Following, fold the same sleeve up towards the already folded sleeve.
6. Next, fold one side of the dress shirt one-third of the way lengthwise. Keep in mind to do this step carefully.
7. Repeat the above step on the other side of the dress shirt.
8. To finish off, fold the bottom of the dress shirt one-third of the way up, then fold it once again up to the top.