Crafting a better world
We share a world with finite resources that we must collectively care for. As entrepreneurs in the clothing industry, we proudly embrace our responsibility to create a better present and future for the planet and its inhabitants.
From everything we have achieved to date, the profound benefits of online ordered made-to-measure clothes are already clear:
- For the planet, our sourcing, processing and production methods contribute to a cleaner environment
- We are 100% carbon dioxide neutral. Through independent partnerships we annually calculate all our emissions and compensate for them by planting rain forest trees in Sri Lanka, the second home of our company.
- Our organic cotton garments and production unit are environmentally and socially certified by Global Organic Textile System (GOTS).
- We always strive to use environmentally friendly materials as much as possible.
For employees, our sustainable and responsible working practices bring superior working conditions and quality of life:
- - We offer our tailors positive working environments, fair agreements, market salaries and benefits for co-workers. All employees are offered free music, dance and drama lessons, access to a gym and language education.
- We contribute funds or manpower to targeted development initiatives. Prior projects have included helping to rebuild previously war-torn villages and supporting local student communities.
- Global Organic Textile System (GOTS) certifies those of our garments that are made from organic cotton. They also certify our production unit, both environmentally and socially.
- We strive to use environmentally friendly materials as much as possible in for example packaging.
- In our tailor shops we offer good working conditions, fair agreements, market salaries and good benefits for our co-workers. Everyone working for us are offered free music, dance and drama lessons, access to a gym and language education.
- In various targeted projects we contribute money or manpower to for example help rebuild war-torn villages, support students and other good things.
Shop smart, shop personal and shop sustainable with Tailor Store.